6 Fruits You Should Try
- Dragon FruitThis fruit is an excellent supplement for the liver as well as contains vital minerals that assist in weight-loss and balancing body weight without compromising health. For people suffering from diabetes, a dry or fresh dragon fruit guarantees blood glucose control.
- Star FruitThis fruit is an excellent source of ascorbic acid, which is important to the fitness of your body, as it assists in maintaining bones, teeth, mucus membranes, skin and improves the immune system. It also contains beta-carotene, which can be converted into vitamin A in your body for good vision and appetite.
- KiwanoThis fruit is very rich in vitamin c and fibre. These help the red bloods cells, skin, muscles, nerves and heart. Vitamin E works in the body by helping to neutralize the damage from free radicals which can cause cancer and cardiovascular disease.
- MangosteenThis fruit has a very high concentration of xanthones that is one of the most powerful anti-oxidents in the world. The fruit also boosts the body’s immune systems and helps increase energy levels.
- Sugar Apple
This fruit helps regulate the menstrual cycle, and contains a large amount of rosemary oil which can help fight off depression. This fruit also contains cineole which aids the body’s nervous system, helps in blood circulation, and improves concentration. This fruit as well aids in reducing the severity of asthma.
- Goji BerryGoji berries are called the world’s most nutritional powerful anti-aging food. Goji berries are the highest rated antioxidant and have more vitamin C than oranges, more beta-carotene than carrots, more protein than whole wheat and more iron than steak.
This year I have found my love for tofu. Who would have thought.
If you are reblogging, please do not remove ANY of this post - you may ruin it for others!
I know, I’ve been a bit busy to update this blog, but when I came across this in the June/July issue of Seventeen I knew that my followers had to see it!
- Exercise atleast 5 days a week, for 25 minutes. That’s easy!
- Eat 5 times a day (fresh food over junk!)
- Find 5 new ways to be active every week.
The calendar is essential for this plan, you can print it out here.
You will also need all of these workouts:
Good luck, I’m trying this as well, let me know if you’re trying it, too!
(c) 2011 Seventeen Magazine I am NOT responsible for the content, only poorly scanning & uploading it.
I did this workout last summer and I absolutely loved it. I felt so much stronger after just two weeks!
thin multigrain bagel with peanut butter, banana, and cinnamon, navel orange, and coffee